Dylan lost her other tooth last Friday! I told Debi on Thursday that it was really really close but instead of having it at school she saved all the excitement for me. It wasn't very exciting though, Matthew just noticed about 3/4 of the way through the day that it was gone. Well there you have it. Her new adult tooth is pretty cute coming in next to the blank space it left.
Needless to say I did a pretty thorough vacuuming on Saturday.
Greyson also has a tooth and I will just come out and say it, I don't really like it. Boo. He thinks it's pretty funny and he sticks his tongue out to feel it on the bottom. I prefer the gummy smile though. Too bad because there is another tooth right on it's heels.
We cleaned Dylan's carpet for the first time because I accidentally fed it. She needed a new tube coming from her belly because the extension to the food wouldn't stay in and I was going to do it. I was... but I didn't and it pulled out and kid approved flavor, all over the floor. So when it was nice and warm outside I hauled it out to the back patio and brought out the cleaner. Then we threw it up on the pergola to dry. easy easy easy. I think the carpet cleaner was a great investment. We have gotten our money's worth for sure! Yay tubies!
This mom forgot about St. Patrick's Day... WIN! So after Matthew went to choir practice in the morning I had him run to the store for rainbow type items. Maybe the leprechauns would visit us while the boys were all in church this week. (Technically my turn but the choir was singing so it was stolen right from underneath me...). I took a nap and the little rascals left something out for the boys for after church and turned the milk green.
Man... I really wish I did take a nap... any how.
The boys came in and followed the trail of "gold" and Ian started unwrapping chocolate (sometimes not all the way) and shoving it in his pie hole as quickly as possible. "Stop, STOP! We need to get a picture! Okay commence pie hole stuffing..."
Matthew got the rest of the swingset put together (he had to switch the swings around so Duncan couldn't kick the fence...) and put together the airplane teeter totter grandma got them for Christmas. It's so fun outside! And so fun to have a screen door that it just RIGHT there where I can see and hear them playing. I love it.
Asher was content to sit in the baby swing all day long. I went to take him out for lunch and unbuckled him and the thing dropped down from his lap, he promptly kicked it back up on to his lap and sat. he didn't want to get out, even though he was only swinging maybe half of the time! He loved it!
Even though I took like a million loads of dog poo to the garbage the day before Asher still found himself some and played in it. GROSS! Must have been new though since he was able to squish it all through his fingers. Yes, really... So I am glad he likes the swing, it's a good place for the curious little dude!
Duncan found our new neighbor Tia and he lurves her. They think each other is the cat's meow and they always (always) want to play. Tia's mom and I have a plan to get them from house to house since it's not easy for either of us to pick up and go on a whim (she has twin's a couple month's younger than Asher). We both walk to the end of our drive way and wave at each other and send the kids right over. The other day Tia beat us out there and the went running back to her house but they stopped to hold hands in the middle. Sonia (Tia's mom) said she was sure it was Tia's idea, she loves to hold hands!
When it was time to come home Sonia calls and I go out, we wave, and she send them on down.
We love to have a neighbor that is so close to the same age! Poor Ian though, he feels a little left out and will especially so when the twins start playing with Asher! He keeps wanting to go to Tia's house too! It's fine when they are here but if not he misses them! We have another neighbor a little ways away, Charlie, and maybe he can come play when Tia and Duncan are playing... except, they want to play all the time. I am sure it's new and fun and it won't always be this way.
Sunday Tia even drew him a picture of a rainbow and a phone and gave it to him at church.
So glad they are normal! Hopefully they think we are!
Tracy and Shannon came over a couple of times this weekend. Tracy had to help Matthew hang a new TV he got for our front room. I sent him for a smaller TV for the work-out room and he came home with a smaller one and a larger one. Not exactly what I had in mind but it sure is pretty. Since we were then up a TV the smaller one goes back. The boys had fun playing with the box the next day! The outside printed box was so slippery with socks it was like Ian was on ice. It was propped up on the couch and Ian would try to run up it and come sliding down. Pretty funny.
Ahhh, poor Matthew, he just completed the list on the fridge and I tore it down and made a new one. He just comes home and works works works. He loves it though, he likes fixing stuff. We are way behind on the shows we used to watch together but that's just the way it goes I guess!
Little rascals... the leprechauns of course.
Asher and the swing
Lots of this going on lately
Last night with Mason since they had to go back home! He is clearly "kissing" Grey but obviously Grey doesn't quite understand.
We even went out in the snow! Probably for the last time this season.
Boys and a really big box
And this is what a girl does with the TV packaging material. A queen on her throne.
Whipped cream! Does he like it?
Yummmmm!









No comments:
Post a Comment