Picture catch up time! This morning Eden called me because she needed a little help with Afton's birthday invitation and I told her I would need to see if the picture computer was set up... I ran down and was in AWE of all the progress Matthew had made on the office/hobby/music room last night! You can see the floor! There are still a few boxes in the middle that will need to be sorted through and put away but it is totally manageable!
So not only could I help Eden but I could also go through my pictures!
However, I did notice that Greyson always wear those puppy jammies (why? Because they are awesome, soft and cozy!) and Dylan is always in her pink shirt and grey pants! Really... every picture of Dylan she is wearing the same thing! At least her hair is different right?
On with the pictures!
Dad was bouncing a ball up in the air to make them all look forward, I was just taking pictures like crazy!
Best of both worlds, Crayons made of Legos.
I was trying to get Greyson back to sleep before I got up with the boys one morning while Matthew was out of town. I just needed a few more minutes! This is what I walked out to... They all had a cookie for breakfast.
Chocolate cupcakes from grandma. Duncan had no idea anything was on his face. He wanted to see the picture and ran over after I took it (like he always does!) and saw and kind of freaked out a little. Started licking his lips in an effort to salvage all of that frosting!
Getting them all riled up before bed - No I am not kidding. Then he wanted five more minutes for them to wind down! Uhm...
My little dare devil! I love this gummy smile!
Daddy showing off her new tooth coming in that gap!
Asher was surprisingly exctied about his very own stool. Cute.
This is Dream Light excitement in case you are wondering.
This is a really annoying game that drives mommy nuts.
Oh hey... This isn't so bad! (As long is it's not sweet potatoes!)






















No comments:
Post a Comment