Sunday, May 9, 2010

So many pictures it's ridiculous!

I even turned some away...

On Friday we went out to Shane and Traci's for some yummy BBQ chicken. We bought a barbecue in the fall and I am going to have to figure out how to work the darn thing because I love me some grilled chicken! We might have to eat it every single day, watch Duncan start hating chicken! Then we would be in a bad way since it's one of the few things I know he will eat.

I accidentally left my camera out there and Steve and Trina were kind enough to drop it by on their way home. They are much nicer than I am. If anyone leaves a camera around me it's returned with pictures of random body parts. Alas, my camera had no picture of the sort (at least none that I didn't know about! ;) )

There was a work party at LouAnn's Saturday morning. They have these 'parties' occasionally, when needed, where everyone comes together and knocks out some serious work. When we pulled up there were bodies everywhere outside, raking, planting, pulling, spreading, you name it. It was serious business. I went in with Dylan (who was sleeping) and Ian (who was asleep a lot of the time) and Duncan and Matthew stayed outside and did some yard work. They got a lot done though, it looks great! I did not have heavy duty for sure... just checking on the kids once and a while, casually watching some of the kids inside and chatting it up with a couple of my sister-in-laws, Suzie who just had a baby and Megan who apparently quit weeding after she saw two 'HUGE' spiders and got sent in to babysit. So funny.

We went out to eat on Saturday with Shannon, Tracy and Charlotte. We hadn't seen them in over two months and all three of their birthdays! Rediculous! I told them I see out of town friends more often! Matthew's been so busy at work though, I blame him, hopefully it will slow just a little, we shall see. Duncan didn't get a nap after the work party and he was crazy. Crazy. I was telling Charlotte how he was being naughty and she could be a good example to him. She is, she's such a good girl. Tracy left his camera... and yes... there are some unexpected pictures he'll find soon. Just because we love you Tracy!

I had a great Mother's Day. Ian slept better than I could of imagined. Because Shannon and Tracy were over he was sleeping on and off and finally I just laid him in his bed, eyes wide open and bless him, he just put himself to sleep. I woke up at 5 a.m. wondering if he was breathing. Where was the midnight food call? and 3 am? I lay there... quietly... missing him. Ha! I hadn't seen him in so long I actually missed him! I felt like poking him! He woke by 5:30 probably due to my making sure he was warm, I promise, no poking was involved. He went back to sleep and slept past Duncan's sleeping in (8:45, Matthew got up with him) and didn't get up until 9:45! HEAVEN! Happy Mother's Day to me!!!

We went to the full three hours of church for the first time since Ian (which is ridiculous, I know...) but in doing so Dylan slept through a feeding and was a piece of work when she woke this afternoon. Poor gal. Anyway, Duncan went to Nursery and made me cute flowers out of his hand prints, Dylan went with Matthew to his Sunday school class and Ian went with me to Sunday School and Relief Society. It was fun. I am inspired. I missed it.

My family spoiled me and encouraged some of my poor habits, video games, when they got me a new DS. My new toy is web enabled... that's all I need! (So spoiled! So excited!)

Really? I mean...

So stinkin cute!!


I don't think it gets much cuter!!


Beth, Bob and mom at the BBQ


Who what?


Suz and her furbaby


The new monchichi, Elijah


Mallori


Yes, Mallori, your cousin Eden scares us sometimes too!


Mallori and her chick fluff!


Ian and Aunt Eden


Ian is reading the news with his uncle Aaron after the work party


Ian and his big cousin Thatcher


No words...


Checking eachother out!


There's bum marks from him sliding down the hill...

Don't let the face fool you, I kissed it. Tasted like Doritos.


After the party (and a bath), about 5 minutes before we were supposed to meet for dinner!


Happy belated birthday to Charlotte!


Someone's tired...


Wait, it's Mother's Day! Good thing they both let me sleep in!

No comments: