I just kept him on the couch with me all day and he even fell asleep with his head on my lap. That's a sick kid because he's not a snuggler at all, the boy likes his bed! All I can figure is that he either got it before we decided to stay in the house and has been cooking it for a while or picked it up at the Neonatal Follow-up appointment, the latter being far more likely. He was all over that place, yet another great thing that came out of that appointment. (Blah!)
Dylan's had 10 shots! As far as we can tell the spasms are still happening though so.. uhmmm... yea. She isn't nearly as puffy as I have heard of kids getting but her Pediatrician said that what's normal for most kids won't be normal for her since her brain isn't wired the same. So for at least the puffiness, maybe that will work in our favor?
Speaking of this working in our favor... you know how kids hate tummy time so when they figure out how to roll on to their tummies it's most likely that they learned to get back onto their backs by just getting frustrated? Well, Dylan's just generally frustrated and I think it's really helping her movement! No toy is good enough so she keeps moving on to the next requiring action on her part. Matt swore that she took four crawls... FOUR. I pulled out the camera to capture what these people keep seeing. Four Matthew? Really? Videos below.
The bib again, and the hat. Nice outfit. Very serious.

One of Dylan's toys broke. As if it wasn't already annoying enough, it just stayed on one 'mode' (out of four) and I thought maybe it was something fixable so I took it apart.

Duncan thought he could fix it

No, it didn't fix and yes, we threw it away.

1 comment:
I love this one! And I love how he quickly answers you when you ask him if he is fixing it. Too adorable!
Post a Comment