So we went in for another EEG this morning. It was a follow-up to see if the ACTH is working or not. Well, I am getting pretty good at reading these things! Okay, not really, but I can at least tell there's no change from one to the next which I do believe is the case at this point. She actually had an episode as they were putting the little things on her head and then we went to the store after and she had another one... I am going to go with a negatory at this point but what do I know. I will put a call in and hopefully be discussing the next steps this afternoon. Duncan got to spend some time with Aunt Ami and Andy Jack and it seemed like he had a great time... I told Ami there are plenty of opportunities to watch him if she really offers!
Meanwhile, Duncan is adorable. I know, that's old news for everyone right? BUT, get this! He was super whiney yesterday, it was 10:45 in the morning and it was odd because he gets that way before nap time but naps usually aren't until 12:30 or so. Anyway, I start in with a mom threat and I say "What is your deal?! Do you need to go to bed?" his eyes lit up and he goes "yea". And then he quietly climbed down from the couch and I followed him to his room where he stood at his crib with his arms in the air and said "Up, up." So I put him in bed where he then napped for 3 hours. WHAT?! Seriously? I listened closely too, thinking if he didn't go down he could certainly come out but when I went in to get him his car and blankets were right where they were when I put him in there. He literally rolled over and went to sleep! I was shocked! And impressed! What adult reasoning right? I mean seriously, I know I would say 'yea' if someone asked me if I needed to go to bed.
Really, try it, someone ask me. Please?
I will post again when I know more about next steps. Heck, maybe I might have pictures next time too, they better do something especially cute between now and then!
2 comments:
Sounds like another fun PCMC adventure :) BTW, Moroni and I are voting for another girl this time. Make sure you put our vote on the blog!
I am impressed with Duncan! Wish my 11 year old had as much maturity to admit when he needs a nap!
Hope they can figure out what's up with Dylie. How frustrating!
I almost called you yesterday for help with my Outlook Express. If I remember right you helped me before? But I found out what I was stressing about (the new download required for hotmail accounts as of yesterday- dumps all your in-boxes together!) is a universal thing and there is no solution. Good thing I googgled before I called you pleading for help!
Post a Comment