Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter at mom's

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers for Jacob's family. I am sure they appreciate all of the support. They seem to be doing okay considering, I spoke with Michelle yesterday and she's very strong. She said that they are trying to focus on all of the positive things that Jacob brought them during his short visit. It just doesn't seem fair and we all have to have faith that there is a plan and it will all make sense eventually.

Friday we went to mom's house for Easter. Crazy kids goofed off all night, and yes that would include Matthew. He taught Greg a few new games and wrestled for a while. I think they both had fun. Meanwhile Abbi was glued to Beth since Beth has such pretty shiney necklaces!

He thought I kicked him out of the picture... Muahahaha... I was really taking one of him!


Say Cheeeeeese! This picture is seriously cute.


Uncle Shane and Dylie, look at her cute Barrett! Mom gave her a few more and this one was matchy matchy with the outfit she was wearing so I just clipped it on.


And another cute barrett picture. This is the sticky uppy/barrett combo hair.


Yesterday I pulled out the tunnel that I picked up ages ago for visiting kids. I just remember Aunt Jane had a plastic blue one and we would always have to take it in the front yard to play. Anyway, it was so fun! He loved it for at least for a few minutes which is something, he's a busy little dude.


I think I need a tent too! They have ones that hook on to the tunnel!


Even though Duncan has decided that he can walk most places... (especially after mom's on Friday!) as mentioned, here's a video of him walking on his knees.



This was taken a week or so ago during Matthews *ahem* quiet (or not so much...) time. Seriously, can we not have a little alone time Duncan? Poor neglected boy.


And the video, make sure you have sound to fully appreciate.


The videos of Dylan finally loaded on you tube, again, sorry about the angle. Whoopsie. My bad.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Okay....Anja did that knee walking thing too...for months and months. I swear she could cruise around faster on her knees that anyone of us on our feet. All her pants from about 1 to 2 years were well-worn if not down to shreds in the knee area.

And Dylan looks so grown up sitting! I'm so proud of her! :)