Monday, April 20, 2009

Can't get enough of her!

On Saturday I just couldn't get enough of Dylan, I mean... everything she did was just super cute. Every look she did, sound she made... I just couldn't help myself. I mean normally I love the gal, a lot... but seriously... I took some pictures to proove it. Bet you won't be able to get enough of her either!

In fact, they are all so cute, I can't even narrow it down to choosing one or two pictures! I think I did pretty good though, there were like 30... and I am not kidding. (Course some were with the back of Duncan's head and his finger in her mouth... nice! CHOMP!)










Right? Totally! I have a follow up Dr's appointment for Dylan this afternoon to make sure her little infection is gone. Hopefully it will be quick, at least it's her regular doctor.

Duncan has this new snuggling thing that we just adore. He will hug, not only you... but any random pillow or blanket that's around. Like he knows that's what they are for. He walked into his room, saw a blanket on the floor, flopped down and started snuggling with it, rolling over and over while hugging it. First thing he does when we get him on the couch, snuggle with a couch cushion! Random... But super cute! Hey, as long as he reserves some of those snuggles for me right?!

Duncan rediscovered the egg chair the other day. Every once and a while he falls back in love with it. We have these squishy pillows that I picked up while we were in Japan and he collected them in the chair, climbed in and flopped himself around to chill. So cute, his whole body was on but his legs were hanging off. Don't ask me where his pants are... he crawls out of them, or we just left them off after a nap. He looks comfy!




Here's Dylie Snuggling with Aunt Beth on Friday, apprently the show was completely entertaining from a 1 year old's point of view.


Cookie day... Duncan was on one, I told you! Matthew even told him that he was afraid that I was making up the bad attitude but Duncan prooved him wrong. Are we mean for taking crying pictures? I even have a video. The naughtiness is rather rare at this point so I just have to capture it, I envision a cute crying scrapbook page!


"My dad is mocking me! That's making it even worse! Waaaahhhh!"


But then they both chilled out with dad for a show.
PS on this house cleaning Monday... I HATE when you put the laundry in the washer, start it but end up forgetting to put the lid down. ARRGH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much better Shannon. I thought I was going through withdrawals or something.

Love You!
Aunt Jane

Stephanie said...

Im glad I found you on BabyCenter! You have a great blog! I will enjoy following!! Your kiddos are so adorable!!!
Hopefully her infection is all cleared up!!

Jen said...

Fourth picture down of Dylan on this post! SERIOUSLY!!! Love the expression she has! I'm so in love with her.