Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Nothing and some cute videos

Nothing exciting happening lately really. We were going to have Jess and Steve over to play games but she wasn't feeling well so we let her off the hook, for one week anyway... If they pull it again we are going to start asking questions.

She came over for knitting night on Monday and we worked on our girly stuff while watching our girly 'stories' and it's always a good time. We've decided that it's time to learn the names of the girls on The Bachelor, "Pretty Ava Mendez", "Cat Woman", "Beauty Mark" and the others can get confusing. At one point Jessica said it would be a lot easier if they called them the same thing we did, but I guess we will be the ones to change. I come out of those nights refreshed and ready for the week. We are getting all sorts of crazy on my afghan to try and make it a little bigger, we will see how it turns out. I am having fun with it, who cares if it's functional!

Did I mention Dylan plays with her feet? This is a huge thing and we have been trying to get her to do it for a few weeks and she finally lifts them up and plays with them. She kicks them straight up in the air. The PT at clinic said this is good because she will have the momentum to roll over (when she wants to). We are having fun showing her her toes now though.

And Duncan's walking all over this place along furniture. He has discovered this whole new world that's about 12 inches higher. He can reachup on the end tables and on the couch, almost to the back... He's discovering all my good hiding places! I am going to have to re-train myself!

Look at this big boy!


I just thought this video was super cute. I guess just because I think she's super cute. she really isn't doing anything. Well, other than laying there and looking super cute.


Here's a video of Dylan playing in one of the saucers, I showed her the turning thing and how to do it and she liked it. There's only so much a little person who isn't moble can do for entertainment you know.


So when Duncan yells, he really yells. I mean he puts a lot into it. His eye brows go up, his eyes get big(ger) and he just let's it go.

Duncan yelling (sorry, the first one is me yelling in your ear, I got a little eager to start?)


Duncan being a little chatterbox, this is what he does...



Sleeping, look at her hair and those lashes! So cute!


The chewing on the front of her clothes thing drives me bonkers, if you pull it out she goes nuts looking for it. Bah! Could be worse, could be her thumb! ;)


The forgotten baby again... yes, laying in my garden, what's up with that?! I let him out in the morning and came back to let him in and had to take a picture. I guess while I am not using it right?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

My grandmother always told me that a content baby sleeps with their hands above their head. So you Dylan must be very happy and content! And she is just darling!!

Anonymous said...

I am in love with your sweet babies. I loved how Dylan's eyes kept blinking a lot every time she moved the spinning thing on her exersaucer. She was showing off her loooong eyelashes! ;)
Watching Duncan at this age makes me want another (too late!) - you kinda forget all the cute noises & faces they make. SO precious!
Jen