Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cardio appointment this week

And that is about all we have going on. Jill's going to take Duncan I think and then Dylie and I will travel up to Primary to see Dr. Everett about her heart. I don't know what else they are going to do though, if they give it until they are 2 or 3 to close on their own, what good's an appointment every few months? Maybe I will be enlightened, I will keep you posted.

Beth went with me to their 15 month well-child appointment last week. That was nice. Both babies got three shots and it was generally not a fun place to be. Before that though Duncan was crawling all over the Ped, talking to him and snuggling with him. The Dr even said "Oh, you're making me feel bad" knowing full well the shots were coming up next. He said "Normally people your size don't like me too much!"

Mom came over again to watch the babies while I went to the NICU which was a complete strike out. There weren't many people there, the people there had their curtains drawn and the nurses weren't very nice. *sigh* It's nicer when my therapist friends are there giving me the scoop because then the nurses don't examine you all cross eyed when you go walking in. Oh well. I did get to talk to the twin's mom that I spoke about a while ago in the blog. Those babies were getting packed and ready to go home! The baby girl was just over 4 lbs and the boy, not quite... but I think as long as he didn't lose weight they checked out. I imagine they are all happily together now... getting ready for their drive back to Washington. They seemed very excited!

Jess and Steve came over to play games Saturday and she made these evil caramel filled brownies. They were delightful! I think I might need the recipe just in case I ever get motivated to actually cook something that involved! For now I will stick to my sugar cookies.

I hear Duncan ready for his lunch - gotta run!



See, told you she plays with her toes now!



Look closely and you will see Dylie's crocodile teeth...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your babies! It makes me miss them to look at pictures of them. Not that I saw them that often, but they are so dang cute!