We went and got the RSV Vax today and as any parent probably knows, shots are a thousand times worse when the ratio of kid to adult is 2:1. So Beth went with me again. She always sees the babies at their most fun times doesn't she? It was a huge help and she even let me quickly run into JoAnns after for some yarn! Hooray! I need her here but I think my mom would have withdrawals, it will be bad enough when she's shipped off to college in the fall.
Dylan is ALMOST up to 12 pounds again. She's at 11lbs 15.6 oz. So let's round up shall we?! That's good. She's really only 'erupted' a couple more times, yesterday was a doozy though... wooo boy! Poor little thing. Not much gets her down though, if she's too uncomfortable she just goes to sleep.
Beth attempting to distract with Tails.

This picture is much cuter bigger, he has tear streams on each chubby little cheeky.

I would post the crying pictures of Dylan but they are soooo not flattering and Beth already gave me a hard time for taking pictures when they were sad!
2 comments:
Okay, just to clarify...we're meeting THURSDAY morning right? And do you still need me to get you yarn?
I haven't gone yet (as FB'd to you earlier) so no worries!
Poor babies. Shots are rotten!
You mean today's not Wednesday? Well...I quit keeping track of the day of the week when I quit working outside of the home! =) Yes, Thursday morning.
I ran there today and I am rude, I didn't even ask if you had gone or not. Well, it wasn't really a planned trip either. No, I got yarn. It's the "Sugar and Cream" kind and it's on sale, $2 a skein instead of $2.79 so run in!
Post a Comment