Monday, January 12, 2009

New tooth, teeth marks, and a visit from grandma!

So Duncan cut a molar... He's working on them all I think, been chewing on his fingers and stuff and been a little feisty. Not a lot fiesty, just a little, he's so easy going you notice when things aren't quite right. Hopefully they will come through soon. He needs them to eat since he thinks he needs a 12 inch Sub and wants to eat it all on his own!

Beth's done with High School, early because she's just plain done and wants to get out. She's like me, I could have graduated early but instead just took art classes the last half of the year. Then, also like me, she's not planning to walk in the line at graduation. I didn't even do it for college, so we will see if she changes her mind by then. We went to my mom's on Saturday and were surprised to see that Aunt Nancy and Uncle Pat were in town! What a great surprise! It's always fun to see everyone.

The whole night wasn't filled with fun though, Chloe bit Duncan right on his cute little cheeky. I meant to pay attention too since she has snapped at him before (and then got after me for getting after her) and she's tried for Abbi too. I was just wrapped up in my completely cranky little girl and forgot. It broke the skin just at the top, he will be fine, he was okay 2 miutes after it happened and fortunately easy going like Matthew so he won't be scarred for life. We probably should have locked her up after she snapped the first couple of times but now it's a for sure deal. What is it with little dogs and kids? Makes me appreciate my big dog and the big dogs over there that much more!


Last Thursday we got a visit from Grandma Shirley again which means we have been spoiled the last couple months. It's not great that she's coming down for surgeries and appointments but it's good we get to see her! We went to Spaghetti Factory for yummy food and took some pictures outside.








Dylan's eyes got infected too, and all those teeth... so she did not have a great weekend. Hopefully it will be over soon. My Ped's office rocks and they called in a prescription rather then having me run over there late on Saturday. I wasn't going to fill it if nothing happened but late saturday and Sunday it got bad and she's actually doing better already.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Ouch! I hate dog bites. Kambree had to have her face put back together at three and my Dev has puncture marks from a little Jake Russel. Big dogs are way better with kido's.
Good luck with teething. At least it passes. PMS gets happening every month!

Shannon said...

lol - Ack good point on the monthly and your girls, haha.

I had no idea about Kambree, you can't even tell!