Thursday, January 29, 2009

Clinic tomorrow

So Dylan has the Spina Bifida clinic tomorrow and I have no idea who we are going to see. Ortho, dieticians, therapists... maybe a urologist? Who knows. We sit, they come. And then the VCMG in the afternoon to check on her little bladder.

The Synagis appointment wasn't too bad. Dylan has a terribly chapped rear right now and even the Dr. poked his head in to take a peak and give advice. I wish there was a magical cure but no go. Got the same old advice I already knew... She's a trooper though, Duncan's butt turned a teensy bit red last week and you'd think we were torturing him but hers looks 100x worse and not a peep. She's a good girl.

Also - her weight was 12lbs 5oz. So... tiny. Next week we have our Well-child appointments on Friday so we will see what her little curve looks like - if there is one. That will be another 'lady with two crying babies in a huge stroller' appointment since they get shots then too. Unless I can talk some poor chap into going with me. Shot appointments are no fun, no fun at all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be praying for you both. I enjoy your blog so much & the pictures of the beauties. You crack me up, you are so witty. :)
Jen from BBC (one of them)
-okay, Max&Alex'sMuma (that Jen!)

I hope they don't torture poor Dylie too much...

Wendy said...

Poor babies!
PS (Too funny, my word verification must be for Dylan "growd". Something she's going to do!!)