Got this e-mail from Syd, and since apparently everyone else is doing it, I thought I probably should too!
44 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 44 things about your friends!!
1. Do you like blue cheese? No - I have this thing, I think if I start liking it it means I am old.
2. Have you ever smoked? Is my mom reading?
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Was?? Is baby! Grape! Then Cherry's a close second.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Sometimes
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Just a method of transport for mustard, so yes!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Story
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning ? Juice, any kind
9. Can you do push ups? I don't even want to know
10. Favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding ring
11. Favorite hobby? Video games
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Probably not, but I certainly don't idle well
13. What is one trait you hate about yourself ? Things, crochete, scrapbooking, cross-stitch things have to be perfectly straight.
14. Middle name ? Jean
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Dylan's probably hungry. We spent how much at the grocery store?! I should go to bed.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.? Water, Diet Pepsi, Juice
17. Current worry? Dylie
18. Current hate right now? My glasses
19. Favorite place to be? Playing games with friends
20. How did you bring in the New Year? ZZZZZzzzzzzz.....
21. Where would you like to go? Italy, Greece, Washington DC again... somewhere... anywhere...
22. Name three people who might complete this? I am not sending it out, so I don't think this applies...
23. Do you own slippers? yes, nice wool ones
24. What shirt are you wearing? Off white Tee, I dressed up today!
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Too slippery. 500 or 600 thread count, different story. (Thanks Jess, your fault!)
26. Can you whistle? No, and it bugs me when other people do
27. Pink or Red ? Pink
28. Would you be a pirate? No, a ninja
29. What songs do you sing in the AM ? Good morning to you! Good morning to you! We're all in our places with bright smiley faces!
30. Favorite girl's name? Dylan
31. Favorite boy's name? Duncan
32. What's in your pocket right now? Nada, I would lose it
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Duncan being silly at the grocery store
34. What vehicle do you drive? Dodge Mini-van, we got it for the babies, the doors that open and close at the push of a button were just too enticing
35. Worst injury you have ever had? Cutting my finger open on a can of cat food when I was like 10 or something, wicked cool scar though
36. Do you like where you live? Love it
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 5
38. Who is your loudest friend? My friends must be pretty quiet, I can't think of a loud one.
39. Do you have any pets? Just Mushi the "Sheltie"
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Anyone crushing on a mom of twins that drives a minivan? Anyone?
41. What are your favorite books? Water for Elephants and Memoirs of a Geisha
42. Do you collect anything? Dust
43. Favorite sports team? Uhmmm... not a big sports gal
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? No preference
Dylan is hungry, Matthew just brought her in. That was fun. Back to feeding babies, wiping noses and changing diapers!
1 comment:
You are just too cute!
Post a Comment