She wanders around blowing her nose as hard as possible which I guess makes it easier to clean up after right? She's so good about having her nose wiped too, always has been. Asher could use a lesson!
For Thanksgiving we went over to mom's house for some yummy food. I had made cookies the day before and managed to cut out a few trains and a few of the letter D for Duncan so he could have his own special cookies. It was pretty cute.
Duncan managed to fall pretty good and draw some blood from inside his lip. It's all bruised up on the outside.
Melissa made a special request so I brought a few left-overs over there which she and Eden promptly split and hid. Ha! Not my business, Mel did specifically comment on them so she could do with them what she wishes!
I also made pumpkin brownies that Ami gave me a recipe for and they were a big hit. I figured they would be, I am not a big pumpkin fan, and I LOVE these! Especially the cream cheese frosting. SO good! And pretty easy too!
Jess and I hit Target in the middle of the night again and rolled back home around 3, not too shabby! When Asher quits waking up at 5, I am going to make her do an all nighter. (Jess, you've been warned!)
Friday night we went to LouAnn's for Chinese food and all came out smelling like grease. It's the price you pay for all the crab and cream cheese wontons you want!
We plan on going for our Christmas tree this afternoon, maybe we will be able to pull of a great family picture! We will see, family pictures take an army of smiling, goo-ing, clapping people these days!
It's almost getting impossible to keep track of all the funny things that Duncan says these days. He's all about making up stories and sayings and he says all kinds of random things all day long. And stuff that isn't funny except it's coming from a four year old... who apparently thinks he's an adult!
He said "mom, what's that you have in your hands?" I said, this is chicken, for tonight." and he points at his cookie and he said "that's my cookie, from the day"
I was in with Dylan doing her business and he came walking in with the cracker box up his shirt. He smiled at me and said "mom look, I ate too many crackers!" which really made me laugh, like a lot.
I slipped onto the couch right over the armrest because I was focuses intently on something that was happening on the TV and Duncan came up beside the couch and said "mom, you went over the couch like that... That was a bad decision." Jessica made fun of us because we told him to "make good choices" early, like at 2... and see, it pays off!
I told Duncan that I ran something over to Dana, our neighbor and he said "You ran Dana over?!?" With a VERY concerned look on his face!
We made a turkey!! Gobble gobble!

Duncan and daddy hung lights and raked leaves!

Remind me to turn off the TV next time. Oh wait... then they wouldn't be sitting still. Right.

Seriously!

TWINS! Crazy eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment