Friday, April 1, 2011

Mike strikes again...

I posted this and my Aunt Jane INSISTED it be added to the blog STAT. It is pretty incredible, and as such... it should be shared across all methods of sharing right?

This morning Mike came over to work with Dylan and we stayed upstairs, we've been going downstairs which is quite the endeavor with all the kids. The basement provides a new environment for not just Dylan! It's all very exciting, too exciting in fact (for me anyway). So, I guess it's lucky Mike chose to work with her upstairs.

Dylan provided the excitement when she took about five steps! He started just short of the couch to get her going and then gradually backed up. We got up to several steps when she just plain got tired and couldn't go on. I was lucky enough to catch a couple of the really good times on my camera, but I think Mike's camera actually got the best one!

Okay, okay... I know you want to see it! Here it is!!


And one more cute one from the beginning of the session. Dylan doesn't go far but Mike just gets so excited, it's so adorable!


As I told a friend... When all four of my toddlers are running different directions I will not complain. I will not complain, I will not complain, I will not complain! Just like we will never, ever complain if Dylan ever starts sassing back!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

She's quite the girl! Go Dylie!!!

Sara Beth said...

Oh my gosh!!! I've watched this like 5 times. Soooo exciting

Trina said...

Dr. Endo is proud! I showed her today!

Rachel said...

That is SO awesome!!! Go Dylan!!!