Big fat thanks to Aunt Jane and Uncle Dee for the visit and the super cool, super fast car. Duncan was adorable telling his dad all about it! Though, we should talk to see if you're committed to the authenticity of the car because Matthew's already thinking it needs flames!
We also had Easter which was very fun and exciting of course. Duncan kind of sort of gets Jesus.... But he REALLY gets eggs and treats. It was really fun, though I think half of the Easter bunny was taking it a little too easy on him. That half kept explaining to the other half how he shouldn't be finding eggs in October... Ian found one Peep and a phone that was probably left for Dylan and he was set and happy for the morning. Duncan did great at finding all of the eggs, even the hard ones.
Peeps are nasty, I can't believe people really like them!
Meanwhile, Duncan's discovered his goofy toes (which I love). He was chilling on the couch one day when he observed them and said "mom... these toes, they stay that way..." Why yes they do, because Heavenly Father gave him special, goofy, silly toes. A couple of days later he showed me and said "...sposed to go like this." as he straightened them out like regular toes. Cute.
We got their school pictures back and Duncan's are awesome, he's totally posing. Dylan's are questionable though, at least her hand's not in her mouth and she's looking upwards right? I guess your expectations of a school picture needs to shift. I might not get a bunch of them but rather take their picture again, we just did it in the fall...
Oh, and thank Traci for the call to tell me my blog is late... I have good reason, trust me on this one people!
Learning the ropes


Very excited (and holding the break)

Cuteness

And some Ian love



Easter morning begins

Cute little sleepy eyes

Look who found an egg!

Peep!!

Peep!!

A monkey from Grandma Kathy's house, which was a huge hit. I am telling you, you never know with this girl. When it clicks it clicks!

Loot from grandma LouAnn's
1 comment:
Thanks for posting! I know you have a lot on your plate, but your fans need a weekly update. Just sayin'!
I got to say the pictures are always the best part! TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment