Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Cards!

A 'cephaly friend put it best when she said that she did her best sending out the Christmas cards but if she left anyone off of her Christmas card list to please let her know... but that she would feel so guilty she would eat herself into oblivion! I promise, I will do the same thing. Just shoot me an e-mail or note so I can slip one in the mail.

Thanks to my mom for watching the kiddos this morning so I could go to church and actually enjoy the choir program that my husband put together with a few other people from the Ward. It was great, he did wonderful... even though he made me stop singing and laugh every time he looked at me and smiled while his hands were waving around directing!

Only a few more days!

(And thanks to Uncle Michael for snapping the great picture while we were tree shopping. We all look mediocre, but Dylan looks AWESOME!)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Nothing mediocre about that photo - you all look awesome!

Shannon said...

Awwwe, thanks Aunt Nancy!