Tuesday, September 8, 2009

She's crawling!!

No really! This time she's crawling! And I saw it with my very own eyes! She started on Saturday... we wer eplaying on the floor in her room while Matthew vaccuumed the whole house (yes... really). New colors, new toys... I told Matt when he came in and he said "Oh... now you believe it?!" Like she really did crawl a week ago when he said it the first time. Well... actually yes. Now that I have seen it, I believe it. And she's already gotten better.

Here's the cutest little crawling video ever!! She's a woman on a mission... just kept getting better and better at it yesterday.



Not only this but my poor little multi-tasking/over-acheiving littlest person also cut TWO of her two-year molars! Not only is she not two for another month and a half, but she wasn't due until December! Poor kid! What a week! She was smiling (yes, we actually had one very good day the other day) and I noticed both molars on the top were through, one all the way, the other almost. Yesterday she was realy sad so I think they are still bugging her though.

I am sure there is other very important news to report (other than Jess winning Ticket to Ride which Steve specifically asked me to put on the blog) but I just can't think of it at the moment. The crawling thing is just too exciting!

And, a sullen... post bath Dylan with tamer hair.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Look at her go!!! That is so exciting! By the way, I think the new baby is a boy. (:

Unknown said...

Yay for her!!! That is great! She is so cute! =)

Sydnie said...

That is awesome!! Yay Dylie!

And I love Ticket to Ride! But I keep LOSING lately. Bah. :)

April said...

Yayyyyy fpor Dylie!! That was too cute!

Wendy said...

Congrats!! Way to go Dylie! What a baby doll!

Our Little Corner said...

HOORAY! She is very good at it. I'm sure Pat will be over the moon with this news!

Jen said...

Yay Dylan! And, love the skit!