Friday, July 17, 2009

I've failed as a wife...

So - seeing as how it's Matthew's birthday month, I have been asked about cake a lot. What's his favorite kind. First by my mom, then by Jessica... To which I have responded. "I don't know, I don't think he has a favorite kind." Really though, I have never seen him turn down cake. So I asked him. He said "With or without ice cream?" Apparently with, it's chocolate (because he likes to mix it with the ice cream" and without it's carrot. I got a big fat FAIL.

This is what I get for not having a cake at my wedding. If I did that, I bet I would have known. I don't think it would have been worth $350-500 to find out though. What can I say? I am cheap.

Actually, now that I think about it, I wonder if he knows mine? I think I'll ask him...

Dylie's Ped called last night about her weight. I mentioned the EEG and he looked it up for me. Apparently they did find what they were looking for, we will know more after talking to a Neuro today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have it easy....none of the Hanks like cake. =)

Sydnie said...

Since all those people seem to be just DYING to make cakes... I like chocolate, lemon, and red velvet. And carrot. Not all in the same cake though. Feel free to pass this information on to any volunteers. :)