Friday, July 3, 2009

And he's off... again...

Well - Matthew came home for all of about 12 hours and then he was off again. He's safely arrived in England though, I've talked to him already, so that's good news. Maybe he needs to just stay home for a while eh? I told him we need to plan a trip to Park City when he gets back just to get away so hopefully that will work out.

We saw our new PT Sarah on Wednesday and she was good. I liked her. She was very aggressive but Dylan seemed to handle the excercises just fine. She definately liked the new toys that were brought over which is just so funny. I guess all of her own toys aren't good enough any more?

She is so wiggly it's getting increasingly more difficult to change her diapers, I know I have mentioned this in the past but really it's rediculous, I mean... just when you think it can't get worse. I have been putting a hand accross her little hips to kind of get her to stay still but even that's not working any more as she gets stronger. I think I am going to have to use Melissa's trick of putting my legs over her arms... oh yea... it will probably make her mad... but I need to try something! She's a little turkey! She wears me out with all of her twisting and turning, the little busy body!

We went to Shane and Traci's last night to see Grandma Shirley which was really fun but boy Duncan's a stinker! He got mad when we were almost there, tired, hungry? I don't know... but I cracked open a bag of chips I was bringing over to get him to quit complaining for the rest of the trip. We stayed until after his bed time and he sooo crashed on the way home. I brought my camera with good intentions but ended up only taking a few pictures of Dylan eating Shane's face. Hey... when dad's out of town, what's a girl to do! I guess that's what uncles are for right?

I walked out of the room and I came back in to find Duncan sitting on the tray of his high chair! Mind you... this would be by somehow climbing on the couch (likely standing on something because try as he may, he's a wee tooo short on his own), climbing on the end table and then on to the tray. I said "Duncan!" and this is the look he gave me as he started to climb down:


Dylie taking a break from munching on Shane's face.


Duncan this morning. He folds himself in half to get out, I have a picture of that too... ahh to be that flexible again!


This was pretty cute, I don't know how he got the idea to sit on the ball... but it seems like it was the perfect height. Hilarious! Already working on his core!

No comments: