Did you see it? Did you see it? AWESOME! I know some of you will totally appreciate this video! Wahooo! Mama's girl!
Yesterday I pawned the kids off on Aunt Traci and Greg and I took off to go see Up! In 3D! I really have been wanting to see this show forever and was so afraid that I was going to miss it in 3D since it's getting edged out. It was so cute! What a feel good movie... I might have to pawn the kids off more often! What's next Greg? But really, it was so nice to get out and have a little break and either Traci's not telling the truth or they pretty much behaved too, she might actually take them again!
I went on the great pool hunt this morning after both Jill and I struck out looking for pools yesterday. I did get one at Harmon's and got creative getting it in the old mini-van but it's here and at least I won't have to watch it sit and go flat on me! Too bad it's cloudy today, we are going to have to wait to try it out. Bummer!
The lady at Harmon's gave Duncan a balloon, and he's not around balloons too often so he was fascinated. It's hanging around this place tied to a block that he just keeps moving from place to place. On the table. On the car. On the floor. Down the hall. It's keeping him occupied, at least for a minute or two.
He's holding the block in his left hand here... I am sure it would be living on the ceiling if not for the block.

What is this thing anyway?

The look! The look! I got it! I got it!

More still pics from this morning.

Oh how I wish this wasn't blurry! How cute is this picture?! My camera is focused on that toy in the background! Freak!

4 comments:
Yippee!!! What a big girl!! That is exciting news!
I heard that Up! is great! I need to go see it.
YAY DYLAN!! Way to go! I am thrilled with this.....seriously THRILLED!
Drop off the lil cuties anytime, movie or no movie to go to. I love these little munchkins!
xoxo
P.S. Greg has already mentioned SERVERAL times that he had a blast and is glad that Shannon likes ALL 3D movies. (right mom? right?)
HOORAY! I love to see her progress.
Congrats!!! :D
How are you feeling, Shannon?
Post a Comment