Duncan took her sunglasses and really just would not take them off. Sara was calling him Elton John. He walked around with them the whole visit. I thought I would be smart and get him his own glasses. Not a bad idea you know? Summer... swimming... and I went to the mall this morning. Needless to say he doesn't like any other sunglasses the way he liked Madi's. Bah! Anyway... Sara.... if you read this you need to come back. It needs to be a regular thing you know.
This week we might go swimming at Aunt Kristen's. Maybe even today since I heard it's supposed to get up to 90 degrees! I will have to make sure to take pictures since Duncan is now big enough to walk around on that long step they have and Dylan might not actually mind floating in the floater. Maybe we should have given her a bath this morning since they will both be little greaseballs when we get home!
Grandma Shirley is coming down this week too, we are planning on dinner Thursday night. That should be fun. Over all these guys are really good when we go out to eat, Duncan's able to sit still for a while but it is getting a bit more challenging as he is able to get around more. The good news is, it will be a lot of adult supervision and his cousin Greg will be there to keep him company, even if it just means that Duncan's watching him. Duncan will be content with that I am sure.
Look how proud he was of these pink glasses! Oh and the phone in the other hand... this is a pretty girlie little picture!

Duncan went in for a hug too but then Madi got a good handful of his hair (which is too long right now...) and he sat back and looked at her like 'what was that for?!'. This would be the before picture. =)

"Gentle..." It's a great day when I don't walk in to Duncan laying flat on top of his sister. See, he's learning!

Girl talk...
"And I was like... and she was like... then we like..."
Matthew snapped some pictures when I was too lazy to get out of bed so I just brought the kids in with me. So serious!

Dylan was in her jumper the other day and just cracking herself up! It was so cute, she was just jumping and smiling so big it was showing off her little molars. I tried to get a video but it wasn't the same, oh well, here you go!
Duncan loves talking on the phone. Many of you might alreayd know this because you can't possible be calling to talk to me, you must be calling to talk to him right? Anyway, we leave dad messages sometimes and get to talk to others occasionally... he even was talking to my mom the other day and just took off with the phone. He talks this fabulous baby speak that only he can understand, I had to get it on video and the camera was handy when Traci called the other day. This is what you get. (And yes, those are fries. Delicious fries. Don't judge.)
His baby talk is so wicked cute. And he knows what he is saying... so clerks in store listen to him and then look at me like I am supposed to tell them what he said. I just shrug. I have no idea! But he understands me, I can say "Duncan, put it back and close the door" when he gets under the cabinets and sure enough he does it. So cute.


1 comment:
I'm still not afraid to say that you have the cutest kids in the family...
Post a Comment