Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hear Ye, Hear ye! I have news people!

The official announcement:
Matthew and I are pretty excited to let everyone know that we have baby number 3 en route and due to arrive around December 14th! You read right! Three under three! (Actually more like three under 2 years and 2 months! Eeek!)

First picture (or should I say... picture of a picture?!):

I think it has my nose!

And, for the record... we do intend to frustrate everyone again and not find out the gender! Wahoo!

12 comments:

The Hansen's said...

Let me be the first, on the blog at least, to say CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! Do you think it'll be as cute as Dylan and Duncan? They're a hard act to follow...

Michelle Besendorfer said...

That's wonderful! Please let me know if you need help with anything!!!!

Traci said...

Did I say I was thrilled? Well let me just say:

"YAY, I'm THRILLED!"

Sydnie said...

Yippee!! Congratulations to your family! Cheers to more babies! :)

The Halls said...

just one? This will seem like a breeze!!! Congrats!

Wendy said...

Whoohoo! One will feel like a piece of cake! (But then when you throw in this ONE being the third?? Well, it's time to learn zone defense instead of your current man to man! You guys can do it!!)
W

Rachel said...

YAY!!!! 3 under 3??? Let me just say that you are my hero!

Ali Jones said...

Hey Shannon! Wendy told me about your blog. Congrats on the baby!

Amber Burt said...

Congrats, you are going to have your hands full! A fun full though, right???

Kristin said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you guys. You are both such cute parents

Our Little Corner said...

This is Shilo from the NICU...I'm Blogstalking you! Anyway, I had to chime in with my congrats! This is wonderfully fantastical news!

The Jacksons' Actions said...

sheesh you have cute kids!!! 3 under 2 years??? your amazing!