The family came over here on Sunday because LouAnn is traveling the world. Normally we go to her house, but someone thought it would be a good idea to switch things up. And it was. Ami said that this place is heaven for 1 and 2 years olds! And it is... the younger ones kept really busy playing on toys and running around. It was pretty cute.
Dinner was delish too! Breakfast food... I was loving it up. Eden makes this egg casserole thing that my grandpa used to make and yum yum. Lots of fruit... okay, I might be a little hungry. Just talking about it is making me salivate!
After dinner we went for a walk to feed the ducks. Garyc cleaned out his works food trailer of all the buns and we had sooo much bread. Okay, too much. We filled up the ducks and geese and had a tn extra forcing Gary to comment on how snobby *our* ducks were, refusing bread and all. At least I got a picture of some of the kids by the 'Please don't feed the ducks' sign. I know.. I feel bad every time I do it, but it makes the little ones so darn happy! Fattest ducks in town!
We have our well-child check on Friday to see how these guys are doing. Cross your fingers with me that Dylan's more that 12'2. No shots this time though, that's good.
Duck food? What duck food?

The babies by our house. There's quite a few babies... I am sure that's why they hang around the well trafficked pond. Have I mentioned that we have a golden eagle that lives by us? Ask and I shall tell you about my hands on 'circle of life' experience... Anyway, all of the other geese couples off the beaten path only have about 4 babies, she has 7 or 8. (Update: 9! She has 9 babies! We saw them yesterday and 5 were following one parent, 4 the other!)

Dylan slept through it all...

I tried to get some of the loving action, missed the moment but got this cute one.

I have a lot of pictures of Duncan, unfortunately they are all ones of up his nose, or half his face. He sees the camera and comes running toward me. Bah! So uncooperative!
Okay - Off to take a short little walk!
No comments:
Post a Comment