We did go swimming the other day and Duncan was sooo not all about it! The water was wicked cold though and I think that was more of the problem. It wasn't the big bath tub that it usually is. They were not guest ready yet. It's up to 90 now, or so I hear, so we need to go back and try again. Kristen held Dylan the whole time so I could just deal with Duncan who was just yelling "GahGahGahGah, GahGahGahGah" Which I think was meaning "go" as in, out of the pool. Hopefully he's not scarred and will be okay with it again. We will try again soon I am sure. We need to find one of those swim suite with the floaties in them... I think I will feelmore comfortable and I am sure we will use them in Powell this year!
We had an eye appointment for Dylan yesterday so Aunt Jill watched Duncan. the doc said Dylie's eyes are half as bad as they were but she's developed an astigmatism. Worse in her crazy eye... Right now he said any treatment of it would be preventative so Matthew and I need to decide if we want glasses or not. Apparently they could just fix themselves... or not, and there's no way to know. He said that he's not at the point where he is saying definatley get glasses, and he might get there, but right now it's up to us. Bah! Decisions Decisions. She was doomed anyway, my eyes are terrible and Matthew's were before Lasik.
Secret Santa came while I was at Costco this week. There was a present for both kids on the porch. Beth went with me and she said "CREEPY! What if there's like cameras in them and stuff!" I told her that I doubted if that there would be a gift receipt included if there were cameras! So funny. Anyway, through clever sleuthing, and well... Facebook... I found out it was the Bessendorfers who left the presents! I will snap some cute pics of them with the presents Michelle and Moroni, I have just been incredibly lazy with the camera the last couple of weeks. Thank you for thinking of us!
We went out with Grandmas Shirley and George last night and got some yummy food. The kid's menu at Spaghetti Factory is all noodles except one thing, a grilled cheese. Matthew told Duncan that they only make one a year, and it's for him. This noodle thing of his is crazy. I am glad I was never a picky eater for my mom... (muhahahaha!). Anyway, Duncan did very well in spite of a very short nap yesterday but Dylan started losing it at the end. All in all it was great to see them as usual and I hope everything with the surgery went well grandma, as I am sure you are out by now. You're going to be just like new in a few months right?!
No big plans for the weekend. Jared and Aarika are going to come over and play games tomorrow which should be really fun. Especially because Jared always says my kids are the cutest kids, like... ever... and I can't really get enough of that!
Hooray for a three day weekend with Matthew!
Where is this Dylan? I need her back...

Asleep in the jumper, if she didn't look so uncomfy I would just leave her there. I mean... honestly.

Duncan wanted the Cozy Coup more than the pool, I think it's time to invest. (Thanks Aunt Ami for the 'hand me down' swim suit!)

Cute Noah in the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment