I totally kidnapped Meggie's camera to scour it for pics of my kiddos down at Lake Powell. She shoots, she scores! Here are a few of my little big boys one vacay without their mother.
This is what tired looks like.
This was apparently a fun activity. Uncle Kiko was catching these guys jumping into the water.
Waiting their turn
An attempt at brotherly love
Driving the boat!
Ian playing with Mason
These are so cute, they just showcase my little Ian's personality, he is so loving toward littles and toward Dylan. What a sweetie.
The "Super Extreme Team"
This is what a family picture would look like if Ian belonged to Megan and Michael.
This was a total Ian photo bomb - I cropped it down for your viewing pleasure.
I am sorry Eden, I don't know WHAT you were doing back there but this is just so cute of my boys I had to use it!
More tired.












2 comments:
I cannot tell the difference between Ian and Duncan!!! I need you to have them wear name tags. Not all the time, just in pictures you put on the blog. Is that asking too much???
Haha! Who are you? This made me laugh! I suppose I can from now on!
Post a Comment