For some reason this has been a rough round of Vax's for Asher. His leg has a huge swollen spot like a mosquito bite and it's really stiff. Even a couple of days later he has a little fever and his leg is sore. I feel terrible for him, he is such an easy going little guy that when he is hurting you can really tell. Though he is sleeping through the night now, at least 9 hours the last three nights. Woohooo!
Sign language classes are going really well but man, it's amazing to watch the teachers talk to each other, they go so fast. And their spelling! Oh my... Maybe we will be able to spell that fast? Or understand it someday? I think it will probably be a while! One step at a time right? Again, super fun having Matthew taking it with me. We can call each other our fat, short, ugly, dumb spouses in sign. Yes!
And it's already started with Duncan... "What did you learn in school today?" Him, "everything." Uhmmm.... "Who did you play with at school?" Him, "everyone." Hmmmf. "Do you know any kid's names?" Him, "nope!" although he did tell me today two kids were fighting and one cried. I do not believe he was involved (thank goodness...).
My mom came over to watch them when I ran a quick errand and she said "he needs to be in preschool every day! He is busy!" She did say he was a good kid, which he totally is... But man. He wears us all out!
Looks like Dylan's IEP is shaping up to be on the 4th. The school PT, Cindy, will be able to attend at that time, and Michael is planning on going as well so it should be a good meeting of the minds. Cindy came to the car today to ask for Michael's contact information and she said it was because Dylan pretty much blew last years goals out of the park. She did... Just barely in the last couple of months too. She wasn't doing things like standing independently and walking 20 feet when class ended last year and I kind of chuckled about it. She showed us!
Everyone at the school seems so on edge and awkward when it comes to IEP's. It's no wonder they get a bad wrap. Course this will only be number two but people need to relax, we are working toward the same goals right?
Shelly also inquired as to what we want her to be working with Dylan on so she can plan her goals as well. I sent her a little list of what I think might be next on the horizon. She said Dylan was "busy" too, which is an understatement, she is everywhere that kid. Guess I just have busy kids! Wonder if I was "busy" too!
This would be me trying to get a good picture of Dylan. I probably took 50.



I have been on a bow making kick. I figure if I can't dress her (I mean, look at how I dress...) then the least I can do is do her hair and give her bows right?

I even tried to take some pictures in the car... But this was the only real keeper. Sorry pickle.

Blue eyed cousins!
2 comments:
I think we need to go "shopping" again just so I can hold and snuggle that Asher!
Poor Asher! Hope all went well with Dylan's appointment at Primary's. Love you guys!
Post a Comment