Yay! My big two are three today and I can't even believe how time has flown by! Wasn't it just yesterday that I was leaving you guys behind in the hospital and trekking home? I swear it was, this is just no fair.
Duncan's Favorites
Favorite toy: Trains, anything trains. There's one particular engine (and cart!) that you have to take with you when you take naps and go to bed. We know you're playing in there... it's all good.
Favorite saying: Two big kisses!
Favorite foods: Candy (will this ever change? He is my kid after all...) and chicken. Freeze dried strawberries too. Oh oh... cheese! And Pepperoni!
Favorite things to do: Be with daddy, especially if it involves going in daddy's truck! Also, going to grandma's and Aunt Jill's, you ask nearly every day.
Least favorite food: Vegetables
Favorite show: Thomas the creepy tank engine and friends.
(Hooray for next year when he can start answering these himself!)
To my sweet big boy, I had no idea that one child could show so much love for another this early but Duncan has definitely proven to me, already, that he will be one of the kindest most caring adults. Just like his daddy! You are so funny, you have the most telling face ad can give the cutest, silliest and most grumpy looks. It's fun to have you repeat everything we tell you to, we know that will end soon so we are really enjoying it while we can!
Dylan's Favorites:Favorite toy: Her soft baby dolls
Favorite Foods: Butterscotch pudding, Lemon pudding and cinnamon apple sauce (this is new!)
Least favorite food: No idea, we give the gal what she wants!
Favorite things to do: Play musical toys over and over and over again. She is so smart, she knows when the song is going to end so she puts her and on the button a few notes from the end so she's ready to push when it's over. Take toys away from Ian (this is a great game you two have going). Kiss her babies.
Least favorite things to do: Get her hair done or be cold, she no likey.
Favorite people: Her daddy and a few of her favorite uncles. She does get pretty happy to see most everyone in her family though, aunts and grandmas too. She also loves Pat and Linda who've managed to get her to do things while still staying on her good side!
And my baby girl, Oh sure, you've been throwing some doozie of fits over the last couple of days but you can't get to me. You just can't. I love you, you have taught me so much about love and life, and it doesn't stop there. You started proving doctors wrong minutes after your diagnosis. You have given your family (and your HPE family) so much HoPE for what their children can and will be. It has been a big year for you, last year you were barely eating (if at all), you had just kicked nasty seizures, you were crawling in circles... We love to watch your progress. You're whole family loves you so much and we can't wait to see where you will take us in the next year!
So, once again, to my big first babies. I love you so much, you give me hope, you are my inspiration and I am always amazed at your kindness, courage and love. Two big fat kisses to you both! Love you with all my heart.
2 comments:
They are precious, smart, wonderful little people. I'm glad I get to say I'm related!!! Love you all!!!!
Ahhhh, so sweet! You're a great momma, and those two are just adorable!
Post a Comment