Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We went trick or treating last night up at Ami's house again - it's become our Halloween tradition. Yummy food, hot cocoa and LOTS of cousins to trick or treat with!

I went out with Ian for a little walk at the start, Michael even took him trick or treating, but we turned back after not very long because it was chilly and Ian only liked it for a little while. He wanted to be carried instead of riding in the stroller! Yea, uhm... no.

Duncan stayed out with the kids though he was a bit behind, trick or treating is hard work for a three year old! He ended up skipping houses, only returning to trick or treating when he needed a new treat to munch on. When they got back he only had two tootsie rolls in his bucket! He had eaten everything else! (Good thing Ian had some treats for mommy!)

He REALLY didn't want to leave Aunt Ami's when it was time to go, I tried to explain that he will be practically living there next week while we go to all of Dylan's appointments, I don't think he understood!

The race car driver!


The tiger


The little Indian girl... as in, from India. Her bangles didn't fit (she grew!) but she looked pretty darn adorable.


Trying to get all three in a shot - They kept distracting each other because all they wanted to do was check each other out!


So daddy did the best he could (notice, only in this picture are they all three looking at the camera!)


Mushi wasnt sure what to think about the new animal in town.


I don't think Ian recognized Michael in the hat, he just kept staring at him (for the record, I have no idea what Michael was, a Mexican bee?)


Imagine this flock coming to your door!


The race car driver and Mario catching a ride, can you blame them?

No comments: