She took a full feeding yestersday, this is the first full feeding since before she got sick, which was long before Ian's arrival. She ate really well this morning too but I stopped when she got irritated because she was doing so well. Like... really well. In hindsight I should have never taken the time off that I did. It's just the way it worked with my last month and Ian's arrival, I got lazy. I am not dwelling on not having pushed her through her being sick, just making note of it. =) Timing is such an issue anyway and for me to be able to watch when she has a clear nose and was in a good mood and hope is coincided with feeding time with everything would have been pretty difficult. She has a bit of a nose now, and lesson learned, I am not letting up. She opened her mouth, took the food off the spoon (this is a BIG deal, I didn't have to dump it or use her teeth to scoop it into her mouth) for several bites in a row. Then she would fuss and yell at me about me making her do it, but then she's get over it and cooperate again.
Duncan's really sick right now, I think he was fighting a cough for a while and then his body just gave in and this ickiness took over. He hasn't been sleeping well at all, coughing all night. Then the nose showed up pretty good yesterday and now today his eyes are puffy and red.
Have you ever seen a cuter super sick boy though? This is well rested too, scary!

Just got back from taking Duncan to the doctor, his eyes just looked too bad to me. Ear infection, both ears. Likely due to the coughing but now all the coughing is because of his ears. I was really watching for a fever too and he's been fine. 1/2 hour after we walked in the door, 102. Also came home to Dylan who had been apparently crying for over an hour, guess who also is fevered? Yup, 101, taking her in sometime tomorrow. Should be an adventure with three kiddos!
I mentioned the shorts that Pat has Dylan wearing a couple posts ago. They are sewn together down the crotch and made for low-tone kiddos and it's to help her align her hips better and force her to use different muscles. When she first put them on Dylan was flopping (as I mentioned) but now she acually crawls and kneels in them and according to Pat, they make her hips look really good. I had her in them a while yesterday and she was fine, just waiting for her to wake up to put them on again tonight. She's really tired today, I think because she's sick. Boo. Hope the little guy doesn't get it.
Silly shorts!

We clap now too, she used to keep one hand as a fist, but it's a real clap. Sometimes in response to us saying 'yay!' and clapping. (This is good!)

My little snuggly bug. I think he wants to be a baby forever, he just wants to snuggle into you. He's not really about seeing and experiencing the world yet. I love it. He's cuddly and warm!

I just thought this outfit was cute =)



1 comment:
How fun, well not the sickness, just the fun pics. They are so cute!
Post a Comment