
What the?! I was washing Duncan's hands and I feel him staring up at me and that was the face he had on! I started laughing, I couldn't help it... why in the world was he looking at me like that, what did I do? Nothing! I think he's discovering his eyebrows or something. After I chuckled and said "What?!" he smiled!
And now it's a game...
Grumpy face!

Happy Face!

Grumpy face!

Happy face!

And as you can see, some of these faces are really REALLY grumpy! (The scary thing is... that first picture looks exactly like I did when I was little, totally the eyes!)
Dylie got a battle wound. It's on her cute little cheeky and you can hardly even see it in pictures but in real life it's pretty bad! I didn't see it happen but it was on my watch I think she fell against a wooden toy she has. See here... it's right next to her nose, told you pictures don't so it justice. I guess it just means she's getting around right?

It's really hard to get Ian's smile on camera. He's kind of stingy with them in the first place but then when you run and get the camera (or call for it to be brought to you) off they go. All done. As a result we have a BUNCH of really cute pictures but hardly any smiles!
I think he looks so tiny compared to Matthew's hand!

I have big eyes too!
He just wanted to talk this night, no smiles.
Oh, okay, now we're talking, this is a pretty cute one...

Ahhhh! Here's a bug catcher! again, up the nose, that's why you get when I have to do the camera holding and the entertaining. I am just lucky he was all the way in the shot, in most of them he's not!

Little projects... I stopped working on the newest animal and blanket for a few days to whip out a couple of really neat and easy scarves. Eden's friend found the pattern on the Lion Brand site and it doesn't take very long at all to whip one up. So I did, one, and another and another... I made matchy matchy ones for Traci, Abbi and 'baby', Abbi's doll. So cute. Here are mine.


Oh and YAY for my newest little neice! Jill and David's baby girl, Mallori Kate, was born on Wednesday. She's a pount a half smaller than Ian was and an inch longer! I can't wait to see her but alas, I must. We are sickos around here and let's put off her first cold as long as possible right? Little Mallori is #23 on Matthew's side of the family. #24 is on the way too!


No comments:
Post a Comment