The babies went over to grandma LouAnn's yesterday while I went to Costco. (Seriously people when the carts full, you just can't stop in front of me, I need to use the momentum... that and isn't it amazing how your turning radius grows throughout the Costco visit?) We don't need girl clothes but I bought a few anyway, we realized that dresses really make the feeding tube access easier throughout the day. After that I went to the hospital to get my volunteer badge so we can get that going. It's really a neat program, you go to the NICU whenever you want and just look for parents. There aren't rules and time clocks they just want you to make friends.
Needless to say, the twins had a great time, there were 10 cousins there to love them up and play with them. Dylan was so smiley and giggly all night. It's so fabulous to see her smiley again. She's still sore in her back and not liking the diaper changes and being shifted quickly, but that too gets better every day.
I fed Dylan peaches and oatmeal last night and she actually did quite well, not like her brother... but he's a Hoover so we can't ask for too much. She did so well in fact that I will probably have to start feeding her solids right along with Duncan.


Duncan's first taste of Pepsi from dad... and it begins..
1 comment:
I'm so glad that Dylan is doing so well! She looks so happy. We'll be happy to be back to see her again soon!
Jess & Steve
Post a Comment