Saturday, June 26, 2010

6 Months!!

I better hurry with this before he's 7 months! It's less than two weeks away!!

My big boy is 6 months old already! Rediculous! We went to his 6 month well-baby on Thursday and he was so good about the shots. He got three... and I think his response was an indication of how picked on he is at home.

The first poke he had a look of shock, but rcovered quickly and didn't even get through the though "Well, that hurt but it's okay if you don't... WAIT, you did it again!" and then with the last one he started crying. So cute, my big boy.

Weight: 16 lbs 15 oz (Looks about the 35th ish precentile)
Length: 25 1/8 inches (25th, maybe less, haha!)\
And his weight for length was almost the 75th percentile. Short and chubby! Perfect!

Teeth count: 2 on the bottom and the doctor warned of the top four getting ready.
Sleeping not quite through the night, but it's decent enough, because he's cute.

He's the happiest kid alive, I swear... good competition on the happy scale for his brother who is the reigning champion of happiness.

He eats solid food once or twice a day and seems to enjoy it. I think he's giving us the stink eye every time we sit down to eat, wanting what we have.

He rolls all around her and prone pivots but that's the extent of his movement. No sitting up, though he will sit for a few second before tipping over, and certainly no standing! Short and chubby anyone?

He loves people and is happiest when held but is content to roll around on the floor, getting his toys taken away by his big sister unless his tummy is rumbling.

He is SUPER grabby and will lunge for anything in your hands, especially if it's in a nice shiney wrapper, his favorite!

Meanwhile, mom's lost the baby weight, ahead of the "9 month up, 9 months down plan." Still have good 10 L B s to get to pre-twin weight though. We shall see where this goes. Especially with yummy, greasy, positively delightful pizza for dinner. YUM!

Big fat thanks to grandma LouAnn for watching the double D's while we went to the appointment. The doctor was running the latest I have ever experienced. I appreciate it!

No comments: