Monday, April 12, 2010

Such an adorable face!

We didn't do anything this weekend. Really... nothing. It was great.

Today we went over to Aunt Jill's mom's house to play with all of Noah and Roman's cousins on her side of the family. Really Jill and I saw it as another oppotunity where a lot of kids were getting together and we are always looking for activities for the boys. It was a new place, with new toys and Duncan had a great time. We came home much later than his usual nap time and he had the rosey cheeks to prove that he was tired and he had a great time.

Last night at grandma's house Noah wasn't feeling that great. Duncan accidentally bonked their foreheads together and I told him to kiss Noah better and Noah freaked. He didn't want any part of it! Frankly, he just wanted to be left alone to watch Sponge Bob. Well, Duncan tried to corner him to kiss him, he was on a mission... he couldn't reach him so 'bop' he whacked him! Oh man... It wasn't malicious, I don't think, but he was definately pushing Noah's buttons. So I went to get after him and snuggle with Noah. I got a great snuggle out of the deal, Noah was super cuddly (again... not feeling well) I loved it even though Duncan being naughty got me the snuggle! Tsk tsk tsk, we are a work in progress... as long as we are headed in the right direction right?

This face... I can't get over it. I just want to eat him up!!


Tummy time is hard work! He fell over...






Before the bop, watching Sponge Bob, which Duncan doesn't even like. I think he just wanted to be with his cousin.


He's totally faking it


I am not the only one who loves the woobie. Duncan has to have it when he's relaxing for the evening, he looks around for it. Mom's blanket!

No comments: