I made Matilda a baby blanket that just turned out so cute! And it was so soft! When I went to buy the yarn the woman showed me a blanket that had been washed 5 times, she said it gets softer each time you wash it. But it even starts out so soft! I did it back when I was finishing Mallori's blanket but couldn't post pics, now I can...
On to looking forward to Matilda's arrival toward the end of May!
We had poker night here on Friday and it was fun! I am usually not all about poker night, and hosting it here, but I think I have come around! I don't go when it's at other people's houses, especially since the kiddos, but when it's here and the kids go to bed I can hang out. We might have to do that again soon.
Cute little cheekers

Mmmmmm...

Look closely, there's edible glitter. It did have a cute little fondant flower, but that went first, petal by cute little petal.

Erin - This one's for you, you wondered how long it will take Ian to catch up to Dylan! (I took away Dylan's toy to get the shot and my foot is there to prevent her from rolling away to go get it. If she's not holding something she's on the move. Funny.)

Lots of brothers, but not enough brother and sister! Wet hair after bath time!

Tildy's soft blanket!
3 comments:
Thanks for the pic! I love it! Does he outweigh her yet? They are all so dang cute. :)
Hey, we are coming down a bunch of times in May (Noah and I) so hopefully we'll get to see you guys.
Your blanket was AMAZING! I may have to take up knitting sometime in my life when I get over quilts and cakes.
Not quite on weight yet, couple more pounds, it's got to be close!
Mandy - This blanket was crocheted, I WISH I knew how to knit. I am too lazy to learn!
Post a Comment