Jess came over for knitting night and Duncan was out of control, really, up the walls, out of control. He was climbing all over Jess so we kept trying to tell him not to, and in an attempt to protect Matilda, to be soft around her belly. She rubbed her belly, I rubbed her belly and she invited Duncan to. He did, then he moved up and copped a feel. Ahhh... his father's son.
We saw grandma Shirley on Sunday. And, rather than going to a restraunt like we usually do, they came over here where Shane cooked us yummy breakfast/lunch. It was fun, and PERFECT. I love having home cooked meals made for me and it was far more personnal than our usual dinners. It's just hard to talk and hug when we go out.
Dylie's appointment with Dr. Endo went fine, it was fairly uneventful. They did have to draw her blood and the nurse there has never tried to get it from Dylan since she's a tough stick but this time she went for it. And... missed. Of course. So we had to go up to the lab at Primary. Since the only clear spot where they might be able to draw was now taken they brought in the light wand thing and found some vein deep, right above her wrist. I was holding Dylan talking to her and she squeeled when the needle first went in and then she just sat and sobbed while they moved it around looking for it. I think I would have rather had her cry! So sad. Once they got it though they got it good. Blood soaked through the gauze and I had it on my shirt. Boo to blood draws.
Duncan went to Aunt Ami's and had a blast, the proof was the messy face. He crashed on the way home and easily transferred to his bed when we got here. Nice. Love having so much family in town, what would we do without them?
Sara and Madison came over yesterday afternoon and Madison and Duncan played together. Duncan fed her lots and lots of Fruit Loops, almost lost a finger once or twice too! But I think I would rather lose a finger than a nose.
Shane tickling Dylan... she was laughing so hard!

Ian holds his binky in. It's adorable.

Duncan and one of his girlfriends

Yes, these are her eyes, the real deal. Jessica said she would have thought I touched them up if she hadn't seem the picture on the camera herself!

I watched him do it. He did it right in front of me. Am I a bad mom for making him stay there while I ran and got the camera?

Dylan and Izzy the buggy. She loooves Izzy and will play, laugh, kiss and (unfortunately) bite Izzy for a half hour at a time. I tried to get a little of her giggling on video and ended up with one of the funniest videos I have ever recorded.

Kisses

No comments:
Post a Comment