He's into wearing my day sweat jackets. Matthew asked if I had gotten a picture of it, he had walked in from work to Duncan covered in a blue jacket from head to toe. I didn't... but he found my purple one the next day and wanted to wear it. They can't be comfortable, I imagine they get in the way, but he will wear it all day, warm rosey cheeks and all.
Before this week Duncan had never held Ian, I guess it never really occured to me that he might want to. I was too busy trying to get him not to poke him in the eye. We have been working really hard to stick to just rubbing his head gently. He does pretty well... but he REALLY likes baby Ian. Anyway, he kind of tried to grab/hug him and I asked if he wanted to hold him. He very excitedly said YEA and we got them situated together. My cute little boys. He did it again this morning.
Ian's already in the 3-6 month clothes! So sad... he's a chubby little guy. Big cute cheekies. I am trying to type with his cute little cheekies on my lap... not so easy.
Yesterday there was a NICU Volunteer board meeting that Ian and I went to. Man... I miss going to the NICU. I haven't been in months. It will be better when Ian gets on a schedule and I can go in regularly, I miss seeing the tiny babies and talking to the new moms. Shelly and I did offer to do the NICU tour for the new parents on the 1st and 3rd Friday of each month though, so that will get me in there, even if it's brief. I just know I can count on Matthew being home on Fridays so it works well with his schedule too.
Last night Michael, Megan, Bed, Ed and Kendree came over for games but we didn't really play the usual games. Instead, for some reason, we brought out the Wii Fit that my mom got me for Christmas. Oh. My. Hilarious. Really... there is nothing like watching Megan Wii. I was laughing so hard I was crying. How brave was she to get on there in front of the group and be so silly? What a good sport! I stayed up way later than I had intended and am pretty tired, but it was worth it!
My boys! =)

Happy faces


Gently rubbing the head. Good boy.

Wearing mom's jacket

BIG smile... I was trying to show the size of the bear... it's an 'up the nose' shot. But SO cute!

My time taker! Jess hasn't been able to do knitting night so I finished it up on my own. She's so cute! Shes about 6.5 inches tall. The origional pattern didn't have the flower or trim on the dress, I am rather proud of the additions!

1 comment:
Ok, Duncan in your jacket is the cutest thing ever (and I was a lucky one to get a "lean down for a bye bye kiss" last week!) And that last pic of Ian is the cutest yet, even with the up the nostrils shot. :)
I can't believe you made that bear! I am so uncrafty! Are you taking orders? My birthday is in March.... :)
Post a Comment