The Fischios came over on Friday after we went to dinner and Charlotte and Duncan had so much fun playing! I took a lot of pictures but they proudly display Lottie's chocolate milk spill on her sweater... sooo... Anyway...
We had corned beef and cabbage with the family on Saturday. Aunt Jane and Uncle Dee were in town again and Trina and Steve came over as well so it was a full house. I love me some corned beef, I am going to have to cook it someday. Duncan loved it too! He just kepts shoveling it in... at least the meat anyway, the cabbage he didn't want much to do with. He almost made the same 'what the...?" face that he did when Shannon handed him the parsley at dinner. Cute...
Duncan has been so good about having Dylan on the floor, he just gives her a nice hug every once and a while and runs off. Occasionally he will crawl up, snag her toy, throw it to the side and crawl off. Not cool. But I suppose he will learn soon enough. At this point she doesn't even care.



1 comment:
Oh they're so dang cute!
Tomorrow, I'm going to work on my dish clothes!! (On the plane of course!)
Post a Comment