Thursday, March 5, 2009

He got away from me...

He got away from me, and our house is pretty child proof so I didn't really need to worry. But, can I get a raised hand from anyone who has used TP that looked like this:


Because you found it like this?


We went to lunch with our favorite NICU nurse Patty yesterday and it was so good to see her! She's just gorgeous and the nicest person ever so it's always fun to catch up. It was a little tricky with two babies, and Dylan decided she was hungry so it ended up being a kind or brief, then rushed lunch... but it was fun all the same. Duncan also spilled over a full drink for the first time ever, I am sure I have more of that coming as well!

My dish rags are all gone! I had a neat stack going and *poof* I gave them away. I gave a super cute matching set of four to my neighbor Dana who always makes us cookies. And not just any cookies... she makes the BEST cookies ever! Matthew and I have battles over them. I do have the advantage though, since he's usually not home when she brings them over. Muhahaha! My note said "Thanks for the yummy cookies, we'll help you with dishes!" And all of the others went to Dylan's physical therapist Pat. She's so great and there's really nothing much we can do for her so when I hear she needs/wants something I will make it happen!

Mom came over last night so we could go out to eat for my birthday dinner. We went for a yummy steak and then stopped at the store after. We got a fun new toy for Dylan that she really likes. In fact Pat commented on how she has never seen Dylan this interested in toys. She really looked like she was playing with it and not trying to eat it which was good. She told me to give Matthew a big thumbs up on the toy selection.

And, for the record, Matthew did shave all of that silly facial hair off, it was gone on Monday. As in, all of it. He said that people thought no facial hair was just as distracting as terrible facial hair.


The binki theif. Duncan will grab Dylan's binki, if he sees it he goes in a dead run/crawl to scoop it up since he only gets his at bed time. She has these itty bitty binkis too! And this is what we get:


And just another quick picture of the cute little pickle and her odd number of teeth.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

That toilet paper made me laugh!(: Stockton does that almost daily.

emily said...

I'm pretty sure there were several times that it was pulled all around our house! To find it in a nice pile below the roll means you are LUCKY!

Jen said...

it's happened at my house!

The Hansen's said...

I do that to our TP roll all the time. Aarika is never amused by it...

Anonymous said...

I think it's time to teach him to just put the end of the toilet paper in the toilet, and then flush the toilet. If there's enough pressure it will unravel really fast into the toilet. It's pretty cool. Otherwise we can teach him to get it wet and plaster it all over like wallpaper. The fun has just begun.

Love you!
Aunt Jane