Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twin Photo Shoot #286

Yes, that's most definately drool on both of their shirts but hey, when the mood strikes, you go for it. The only problem is that Dylan got hungry about 1 minute into it and I think you can see where it went from there.

This would be a Duncan hug.
Photobucket

This must be a Dylan hug back...
Photobucket

Okay, now Duncan's starting to wonder what is up...
Photobucket

This is when we knew we pushed Dylan too far on dinner. (And I always say it's Duncan that's going to eat her...)

The WINNER!
Photobucket

And this cute one of Dylan in an outfit she got from grandma when she was tiny, she's finally fitting into it. She's so cute!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shannon, These pictures are so adorable. It is already so obvious how much they love each other! They are both so so precious! I think I'm love with both of them...<3 :) ~ Jen from BBC