





They are going to learn to love them because *we* love them. So they have no choice!
Thanksgiving's going to be late this year, 5 or so at mom's house. Normally we do it early so we can go over to Matthew's mom's house at night for Chinese food but for some reason this year they are doing Chinese food on Friday. It's kinds of sad actually, Chinese food on Thanksgiving was unique and charming but now it's like having it on any old day of the week. Oh well. One house to shuffle to, can't really complain about that right?
Matthew will be playing football with a bunch of people that he grew up with Thanksgiving morning. It's a little tradition they have and it's the only time that he sees some of his old friends. He will inevitably get hurt so stay posted.
Abbi and Traci came over today for a serious labor of love project. It took a little longer than we expected but both Abbi and Duncan were very patient while we worked on it. Dylie, as usual, slept the whole time. Her and Matthew, who was home sick from work, were banished to the bedroom for the party.
Hopefully Matthew will get better soon, he is sick as a dog and has been for nearly a week now. I think he's just running himself too thin because no one else in the family is sick yet. Knock on wood.
Dylan has been eating for a couple of weeks now! The home health people called me for a refill of supplies and I told them to call back next month. I think we will be done with them. Wahoo! I do like the little medicine port though, I will admit. Pop it open, dump it in, on our way. Every kid should have one of those, well except for the minor surgery required, that part kinda stinks.
I haven't posted in almost a week so I figured I would make up for it by posting pictures. You'll have to let me know if this actually works and ya'all forgive me!




2 comments:
I want a hat! I can't imagine them looking too cute on my big giant head, but they are adorable!
Ha! They actually are pretty cute on adults too! Jessica made one for herself. That's how Matthew origionally saw them and started begging!
Post a Comment