Aunt Jane was all "I neeeeeed Asher's birthday questions!" Yea yea, she's right. My little Asher had a birthday while I was slacking off. Little mister is four now!
He is super fun, and origional and crazy and I knew this would be a little tricky because he is kind of hard to pin down. I knew I would have to do them a few at a time. Of course, it didn't help that Ian kept running up and saying "Ask me a question next!" This one will also work better in quotes because man, there is no such thing as a straight answer!
Without any further delay.
What is your favorite color? "This one right here" (pointing at my jeans) "Blue?" "Yea blue."
Favorite kind of animal? "I like dinosaurs the best mom."
Favorite TV Show? "Umizumi trouble in outer space." (yes, he and Grey know the episodes and request them by name, thank goodness they change around!)
Who is your favorite, mom or dad? Pointed at me. (Smart, dad's not around.)
What time do you go to bed? "99 and I go to bed 99 times."
Favorite fruit? "Oranges and apples and carrots and brussel sprouts."
What do you not like to eat? "I don’t like to eat crust… chicken. I don’t like chicken, just because I don’t like it."
What do you want for breakfast tomorrow? "My favorite sandwich is with no peanut butter, no jelly, yea, I want that.? (Honey only...)
Favorite book? "Umizumi, I love my Umizumi book." (This is not a book...)
Favorite pajamas? "Ninja bread jammies!"
Favorite kind of ice cream? "Mommy, I know! Chocolate!"
What days do you go to school? "99, 99 days to go to school."
Favorite song? "Unizumi song." (Losing him...)
Favorite game? "Umizumi game, I like that game." (This IS a game...)
Favorite color? (Again):"Pink and purple and blue and orange."
What do you want to be for Halloween? "I don’t want to be for halloween, I want to stay home. I don’t want a halloween shirt."
What do you want for Christmas? "I want a tube invention. I want a tube invention that’s like this…" (waving finger around in the air.)
What do you want to be when you grow up? "uhhh... ummm.... just me."
Who is your best friend? "Uhhh, I don't love everybody, I just love dad and mom."
What are you afraid of? "Lions!"
Favorite animal? (Again) "Mommy is a tiger!" (Losing him.)
What makes you laugh? "I’m running away!" (He did...)
Favorite thing to do outside? "Go on the slide."
What do you like to do with your family? "Play games!"
Where do you like to go? "To, the, PARK! So I can slide!"
Favorite number? 8
Sing your Easter song: "I know a different song! I love treats I loves treats. I want treats. It’s really fun to play, eat treats and play, mmm mmm. That’s my song, that’s my treat song!"
Later I asked him to sing me a song, this is what I got: "I know this song, I know this song. One goes up, we go down. Where we want to go, where we want to go, where we want to gooooo..."


No comments:
Post a Comment