We don't have a 'johnny-on-the-spot' nurse today (boo! hiss!) so I am going up a little earlier than I origionally expected. Melissa's on Duncan duty again... or should I say Kali is?
HUGE thanks to Trina for the soup the other night and the best neighbor's in the world, the Mollers, for food last night. We ended up getting home later then expected but we had yummy food here like it was 6:00 chow time.
Here are the latest (SCARY) pics of the little Frankenbaby.




As long as she's argeeable I will take more when I get up there this afternoon.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! Those pictures are just amazing. And I can't believe she's popping out teeth during her whole ordeal. Thanks for posting so often!
Wow. What a sweet girl. I'm so glad you have Kim and others who have this experience and can give you words of wisdom. We are praying for Dylan's quick recovery. We will be up there Tuesday so I will see if you are too and maybe stop by if everyone is feeling up to it. ((hugs))
Val
Post a Comment