We went up to Midway last weekend for a little vacation. Matthew got a couple of rooms at the Zermott on a discount from his work. It was very nice actually. I say that now that I have recovered from the sleep deprevation. We just stayed up late to play games. And you know, kids just sleep oh-so-well away from home.
Duncan got his first haircut on Sunday courtesy of Aunt Jill. It looks so much better! I swear you don't know how bad it is until it's fixed. It was hanging over his collar, looking a little Friar Tuck, and he had this circle patch that was long and thick. It would stick straight up on the top of his head. He did very well during the cut, course she's very fast, but I am sure Ami's homemade ice cream helped a bit too!
Matthew leaves to go globe trotting for two weeks on Sunday! Ack!

Seriously, look at this outfit!

Almost every night I have to convince Matthew that she needs to be put in bed! This is why!

Big eyes!

Big smile!

One of our many pictures of Duncan's stupid human trick!
No comments:
Post a Comment