Thursday, July 17, 2008

Absolutely nothing

Watch out, below are the cutest toenails that you have ever seen, I promise. We went swimming today and while Duncan and I were in the pool. Aunt Kristen was giving Dylan her first pedicure. She did an incredible job considering how tiny her little toes are!

The other picture is from yesterday, Duncan was napping so Dylan was helping me do laundry. Well, kind of, okay, not at all... while I was doing laundry I put her in the Bjorn and she toodled around the house with me. She was so comfy she even fell asleep, so I had to take a picture. That's my view looking down at her cute little face, seriously so cute. She is the tiniest little thing.

Matthew's in New York so I am a single mom today and tomorrow. Hence the swimming, that should do a number on Duncan, he will be sleeping soundly tonight for sure. Not that he has a problem sleeping, he goes down easy at 9 or so, it's the getting up at 7 that I have an issue with. Boo! And tomorrow Traci, Greg and Abbi are going to come over and keep me company which should be really fun, a little baby holding, baby chasing and some Lego Indiana Jones on the Wii, now that's a Friday night!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree..those are the cutest toes EVER!! Duncan looks happy his aren't painted too!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon, this is Shannon (GE)! I just wanted to say I love your blog and it's so nice that I get to see the updates of your little ones!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon! I am glad that you care about my little babies! We have come a long way since those cute twin outfits you bought them haven't we!?